Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm a Calendar Girl

No, not like Helen Mirren in the movie Calendar Girls, (she has a much better body, even if she is twenty years older); but I am in fact a page in this calendar. I don't even know what the picture looks like, because I haven't seen this little datebook yet, but I had to submit my writing for consideration just as I would to be published in any book. I think I will make five dollars. :)

Still, I've never been in a calendar before, and I probably never will again, so this is sort of exciting. This engagement book is called Bylines, and it's filled with the stories of writers--their successes and failures, their trials and tribulations.

For those of you who would like to have a writer's datebook, this is available at www.Amazon.com and at www.bylinescalendar.com

In any case, isn't it unbelievable that 2006 is drawing to a close?

No comments: