Saturday, December 05, 2009

A New "What Book Are You?"

I once posted a fun book quiz on this site, and the makers notified me that a new and updated book quiz was available. I took it, and found that I am JANE EYRE.




You're Jane Eyre!

by Charlotte Bronte

Epic in scope and vision, you like looking at your own complete
history. That said, your complete history is pretty much crazy. You seem to be
followed by suitors, craziness, fires, and incredible turns of both good and bad
fortune. Through it all, you persevere while maintaining adherence to your own somewhat middle-ground moral code. While you have confidence that everything will
work out in the end, you sometimes wonder if it's worth it along the way. Oh sweet sweet Jane.



Take the Book Quiz II
at the Blue Pyramid.



Want to take the quiz yourself? Go here!

2 comments:

Cat Connor said...

Too funny! I am 'Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance' - who knew!

Julia Buckley said...

Well, that makes you seem really fun! I love Jane, but I guess that means I'm kind of traditional and romantic.