Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tylenol Murders Revisited

According to a breaking news story, the 1982 Tylenol Murder case, known throughout Chicagoland as one of our earliest brushes with terrorism, has now been re-opened.

I blogged about the Tylenol murders here and discussed the fact that, although James W. Lewis had been a key suspect, no one had ever been arrested for the murders.

Well, it's James W. Lewis they are once again investigating. I watched interviews today with families of the victims who died back in 1982 (there were seven in all) and the grief is obviously as fresh today as it was 27 years ago. Let's hope they can bring some closure to this terrible case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://unazod.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30

You might be interested in reading my article on the case. I write about a new suspect who I think was the Tylenol Killer.