Friday, September 29, 2006

Dave Barry, Bob Morris and Me




So Dave Barry has linked to my humble blog. Twice. Naturally I'd like to assume it's either because of my captivating beauty or because of my scintillating wit, or both. But my Christian upbringing prompts me to admit it has nothing to do with me, but with the ultra cool Bob Morris, Dave Barry's pal and fellow Florida writer/journalist. Because Bob was kind enough to once grant me an interview, I apparently gained Dave Barry bait. And twice he has linked to the Bob interview, which means that twice I have received an unprecedented number of hits on the blog. A small taste of Dave Barry's fame, and his fans. For a brief, shining moment. They read the interview, or at least the part that mentions Dave Barry, and then they are gone again.

For those of you who would like to see why Bob Morris is so cool, you can read his interview in this blog (Why Bahamarama Writer Bob Morris is so Caribbean Cool) or you can check him out at www.bobmorris.net)

Oh,and Dave Barry? If you happen to stop by again, please say hi, and stay long enough to answer a few fun questions.

2 comments:

Bob Morris said...

Ah, you are indeed a rose between two thorns, m'am...

Julia Buckley said...

Aren't you sweet? I wish you were here at Bouchercon, and I'd buy you some rum at the bar. :)