Sunday, September 17, 2006

More Midwest Adventure Pictures

My son Ian enjoyed making funny faces with Bruce Hale, the author of the Chet Gecko children's mysteries (my boys have read them all, I think, so this was a big honor for them).

Here's one of my panels, with me at the far end, then Steve Mandel, a fellow mystery author, and then the three name authors:Melanie Lynne Hauser and Judy Merrill Larsen(who are also pictured below in close-up)


Melanie is the author of Confessions of Super Mom; Judy wrote the poignant All the Numbers.

Here's the signing table, but you notice the long line is for the legendary Max Allan Collins; this gives me time to chat with Laura Caldwell, also pictured below. Laura is the author of several chick lit novels and a couple of suspense books, including her latest, The Rome Affair.

No comments: