Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sometimes My Cat Can't Face His Problems

He's a lot like me that, way, is young Pibby Tails. When confronted with a huge project (say, a new novel or the revision of an old one), I am at first more likely to press my face into the chair in the way modeled above by my gray feline.

Eventually, however, one must come to terms. I do think that sleep is a remarkable healer, and it can even give one courage, assuming one sleeps for the proper length of time. In my case this can be up to ten hours. In Pibby's case, it can be twenty-four. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to look twice at the pics of your cat, Julia. And then I had to double check my family room. You and I have very similar tastes in upholstery. ;-) Not exactly the same, but close!

Julia Buckley said...

Good thing the picture only focuses on my chair, or you'd see how messy my house is.

But rest assured I did not come in the night to steal your furniture. Now that I know it matches, though . . . :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'll stack my messy house against your messy house *any* day.

Julia Buckley said...

I don't know . . . I've actually won an Olympic medal in this category. :)