Friday, June 19, 2009

More Books, And Time to Read Them

I was thrilled yesterday to receive a copy of Robert Fate's fourth Baby Shark book, Baby Shark's Jugglers at the Border. The arrival of summer means I actually have time to read books (for a short while), and it's great when one of them simply arrives on the doorstep.

As if I didn't have enough fodder for good reading, I am told that I am about to receive a copy of Juliet Blackwell's first witchcraft mystery, called Secondhand Spirits. I'm very excited about reading this one, as well. According to its publicity material, this book "features Lily Ivory, a witch who opens a vintage clothing store in the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco."

It also sounds very fun, and the cover is cute, too.

Well, off to read now. What are you reading?

No comments: