Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Book Are You?

My friend Cindy sent me this interesting quiz which matches you with a book that might fit your particular personality. I've taken it twice with two different results, and ironically both were books that I teach: Siddhartha and Huckleberry Finn. Sort of an interesting coincidence.

Cindy, on the other hand, was Watership Down.

What book are you?

Click here to take the quiz.


Kay said...

I seem to be THE MISTS OF AVALON. I think I took this before and I think I got that same answer. Must be correct. LOL

Julia Buckley said...

Interesting. Have you read that book?

Kay said...

No, but I saw the movie. Seems like I tried to read it once but it wasn't the right time.

greenduck said...

Thought you'd like to know that the sequel to this quiz, the Book Quiz II, was launched this week. Enjoy!